BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I hope everyone had a graet Easter like I did.In the morning Iwoke up to..."the Easter bunny came.The Easter bunny came!Yea that was my brother.The Easter bunny gave him lots of presents in his basket.Whitch is shapd like a baseball.(I got presents too)Then after my brothe tried EVERY THING out we had a egg hunt.Apparently my sister was in a HOGGING MOOD and my mom had to tell her no more eggs! In those eggs were just candy.We didn't go to church so we had some time before my family arrived.I played volley ball with my bro & sis.(there ok players)Finally my family arrived and one of my cousins was like can you make a CD for me?Eventually we all settled down to watch Twilight(all of my girl cousins my sister and I) Then my mom, aunts,uncles,abd grand parents started hiding eggs for the big easter egg hunt.(all 9 of the cosins got 17 eggs do the math.........There was 153 eggs in my backyard.I was 6 dollars richer after that egg hunt and like a bizillion candies richer.*



*note* to NOT hug chocolate bunnies!

0 comments: